Trying to find breeding?

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

fort_falcon
Maiden Special Weight

Trying to find breeding?

Postby fort_falcon » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:50 am

A friend of mine from Canada is trying to find more about her horses breeding. But she can't afford the $50 or so it costs to do a proper search, so if anyone has some info or knows how to find such things...PLEASE would you mind helping?

Here's the info she knows from a recent email...I'm trying other avenues, but if anyone here could help it would be so appreciated!!!

I was told that her registered name was "It's Patty, Not Sue." (Or you could try "It's Peggy, Not Sue." or type-combinations) She's 8 years old. I'm thinking she raced for 3-4 years, as she was retired in November 2005. I live in Ontario, Canada but I have no idea where she was born or raced. I'd love to know more about her racing career.

When I checked her tattoo a few months ago, I thought I read "c31135" or "c31138."

Many thanks, :D
"But i don't want to go among mad people." Said Alice.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here."

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:41 am

There is nothing by that name in the American registry. Names are limited to 17 characters, no punctuation. It is $35 for the Jockey Club to research that tattoo and provide a name.
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....