entire race record?

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

Cree
Eclipse Champion

entire race record?

Postby Cree » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:18 am

I am currently in the works of adopting an off-track TB. I know he raced about 80 times, I was there for some of them (I worked with him at the track). I was hoping someone could help me get his entire race record?

Thank you.

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:36 am

You can enter his name here:
http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/five_cross.cgi

That will get you his pedigree & complete record, unless he raced somewhere like Argentina or Hong Kong. :)

majxmom
Grade I Winner

Postby majxmom » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:25 pm

If you go to brisnet, and click on the "Pedigree and Lifetime Starts" banner, then click on the "Start-by-Start reports" you will see that they have several products to list every start. I usually order the 5044 in pdf. If you don't want to bother to create an acocunt online, I think they will take your credit card in a phone call, fax you the report, and then mail the hardcopy.
"When I am on my deathbed, I imagine I will say, 'Thank God I did that'" - Arthur Hancock, on buying back Gato del Sol from Europe after Exceller was killed in a slaughterhouse in Sweden.

Cree
Eclipse Champion

Postby Cree » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:16 pm

Does The Daily Racing Form have entire race records? I personally don't like the lay-out of Brisnet.

Thanks for your suggestions.

majxmom
Grade I Winner

Postby majxmom » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:28 pm

This might be what you are looking for:

http://www.drf.com/HCPOnlineHorsePickPr ... seproducts

I assume that it would print out exactly like a PP from the DRF print edition.
"When I am on my deathbed, I imagine I will say, 'Thank God I did that'" - Arthur Hancock, on buying back Gato del Sol from Europe after Exceller was killed in a slaughterhouse in Sweden.