South American Triple Crowns

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

funnycide03
Newborn

South American Triple Crowns

Postby funnycide03 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:43 pm

Is there a way to find a complete list of the winners for the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela? (including the fillies triple crowns)
I know there is a list on the wikipedia page but I don’t think it’s complete and doesn’t include some of those countries. Brazil in particular I am having a hard time with

Miesque1973
2yo Maiden

Re: South American Triple Crowns

Postby Miesque1973 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:47 pm

I have a lot of winners of Brazil & Argentine Triple Crown series, but I don't think what I have is complete. I've got them all an Excel spreadsheet.

You can find all of Venezuela's Triple Crown histories here: http://www.anecdotashipicas.net/Histori ... conada.htm
(The website seems to move around a bit, so the main page (www.anecdotashipicas.net, at the link titled Historial Clasico de Venezuela) would be a good place to start. It seems like the Triple Crown races there are all run at Rinconada.

Colts
Clasico Jose Antonio Paez
Clasico Cria Nacional
Clasico Republica de Venezuela

Fillies
Clasico Hipodromo la Rinconada
Clasico Prensa Hipica Nacional
Clasico General Joaquin Crespo

I just hope none of the more recent Venezuela classic winners have been eaten. :(

~Miesque
Friends don't let friends vote for Democrats.