Information

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

Erika
Newborn

Information

Postby Erika » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:26 pm

Hello,
Can anyone tell me who to phone, like the registration office, if I would like to know the whereabouts of a 6 year old gelding the was born in the US? Thank you!
EKW

JimbleBrimble
Starters Handicap

give us more info, and possibly we can help

Postby JimbleBrimble » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:06 pm

I think it would be very difficult for you to find someone you could call and give them the incentive to try to help you find a particular horse.

If he has raced anytime recently you should post significant data about him here and perhaps someone will be able to reply, in time, with particulars about whom to contact to figure out where he is.

There are hundreds of thousands of thoroughbreds around the continent and while most are well documented, the system for organizing that documentation is probably not what you might wish it to be.

At least start with his name, here, and let us give you half of a chance.

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:26 pm

The Jockey Club does not track ownership information so no, calling them would be no help... as JB says, post the horse's name and any recent info and someone may be able to help.
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....