looking for picture of Proper Reality

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

sb
Allowance Winner

looking for picture of Proper Reality

Postby sb » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:04 pm

anybody have a picture of Proper Reality by any chance. I used to have one on my computer but its gone now, and I can't find one on the Internet. Thanks. SB

Pan Zareta
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby Pan Zareta » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:18 pm

There's (a LARGE) one at
http://www.trekstervids.com/atbha/stallion2_files/ProperReality05.jpg & I just linked it to his entry in the db here.

sb
Allowance Winner

Postby sb » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:03 am

Pan Zareta wrote:There's (a LARGE) one at
http://www.trekstervids.com/atbha/stallion2_files/ProperReality05.jpg & I just linked it to his entry in the db here.

Thank you kindly for the picture of Proper Reality. Ithink that's the same one I used to have. Now all I have to do is find a way of making it smaller, lol. Isn't he a gorgeous stallion? Small wonder that my mare Captive Pro is such a beautiful and elegant mare.

SB

Roguelet

Postby Roguelet » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:21 am

He is a handsome guy! We just bought a Proper Reality daughter ourselves, so I was glad to get a look at the stallion. Our mare is a sweetheart and has a nice family; I hope she gives us some good runners.
"Don't be a boorish buffoon" -Hokies Respect 'Jerk Alert'

sb
Allowance Winner

Postby sb » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:28 am

Roguelet wrote:We just bought a Proper Reality daughter ourselves, so I was glad to get a look at the stallion. Our mare is a sweetheart and has a nice family; I hope she gives us some good runners.

Roquelet, what's your mare's name. I'd like to look her pedigree up.
My Captive Pro is made out of beautiful steel, lol! You just have to love her. Who are you going to mate her with? Any pictures?

The latest stallion I have picked for Captive is Lost Soldier, but we shall see..

Thanks
SB

Roguelet

Postby Roguelet » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:38 am

Our mare's name is Fancy Reality. We really like the way she matches up with our stallion, Indy Mood, especially since one of the first winners of General Royal (another A.P. Indy son out of an In Reality mare, just like Indy Mood) was out of a Proper Reality mare! However, we have a bloodstock buddy here who says she's SO well bred that we really should take her to some big name KY stallion and breed her; he seems to think that in doing that we could get one of the best Indiana breds around. I don't know... we have a little time to decide. She's currently in foal on a very early cover to Colonel Bradley.

Pan Zareta
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby Pan Zareta » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:45 am

sb - I have a saved downsize of that scan. Let me know if you'd like for me to send it to you via email.

Roguelet - has Indy Mood covered any mares w/ Believe It up close? That might be an interesting x, picking up on Buckpasser as well as In Reality.

sb
Allowance Winner

Postby sb » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:53 am

[quote="Pan Zareta"]sb - I have a saved downsize of that scan. Let me know if you'd like for me to send it to you via email.

yes, thank you, Pan Zareta. That would be very nice because I presently don't have the software to downsize pictures. Much obliged. SB

Roguelet

Postby Roguelet » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:08 am

PZ: Not that I know of off the top of my head. I will have to do some deeper checking to find out. We've only owned him for a few years, so the first crop that we bred are only yearlings this year.

Pan Zareta
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby Pan Zareta » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:59 am

sb - scan sent

Roguelet - Gen. Royal has a 4yo gelding out of a Believe It mare who's earned ~$44K to date, mainly from his msw & alw wins & a couple of places in clmng co.