Cozzene's Dream

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

c3yuppii
Newborn

Cozzene's Dream

Postby c3yuppii » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:32 am

:roll:

I am desperately trying to find pictures of my horse's race career. I have his complete race record which begn in 1993 and ended in 1998. His sire is Cozzene and his dam is Durham's Dream. He is very special to me and I have only recently learned how difficult his life really was.

I know he raced at Woodbine and at Fort Erie but I have tried just about everything to get a photo. He won 3 or 4 times in his career so I would imagine they do exist somewhere. Where? is the question though .... I am getting absolutely nowhere.

I have tried the search engines to no avail. If anyone can tell me anything it would be VERY GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thanks!

briarhalo
Allowance Winner

Postby briarhalo » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:13 am

If you can find out when he raced you should be able to get in touch with the track photographer. They are usually quite helpful at Fort Erie and Woodbine. Claire

c3yuppii
Newborn

Postby c3yuppii » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:29 am

I just left a message for Michael Burns the photographer for Woodbine. I hope he can come up with something. It was so long ago that I don't know if he was the photographer back then.

Thanks!!