Douglas L. Johnson / Trainer

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

LessIsMore17
Weanling

Douglas L. Johnson / Trainer

Postby LessIsMore17 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:14 am

Hello,

I'm looking for contact info (email is preferred) for Douglas L. Johnson the horse trainer. I think he's currently working with a horse named Mt. Katmai?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Denise

slowpony
Newborn

Doug Johnson

Postby slowpony » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:23 pm

I know he runs at Mountaineer Park. Next time I'm there I'll ask him if he has a website/e-mail address for you to contact him.

slowpony
Newborn

Postby slowpony » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:27 pm

I just noticed that your query is over a year old. Do you think he still has the horse? Do you still want to contact him? I probably won't be there till the middle of the month at the earliest, so let me know. I could always ask him if he has the horse, but for all I know you could have talked with him already. Let me know.

slowpony
Newborn

Postby slowpony » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:27 pm

I just noticed that your query is over a year old. Do you think he still has the horse? Do you still want to contact him? I probably won't be there till the middle of the month at the earliest, so let me know. I could always ask him if he has the horse, but for all I know you could have talked with him already. Let me know.

LessIsMore17
Weanling

Postby LessIsMore17 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:50 am

slowpony wrote:I just noticed that your query is over a year old. Do you think he still has the horse? Do you still want to contact him? I probably won't be there till the middle of the month at the earliest, so let me know. I could always ask him if he has the horse, but for all I know you could have talked with him already. Let me know.

Thank you for your post, I sent you a PM!