Can someone do me a favor?

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

Laura
Weanling

Can someone do me a favor?

Postby Laura » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:40 pm

Is this a new catorgory? If so, i think its pretty cool. 8)

Anywayz...I was wondering if someone can locate a color picture of Sir Jason. (I know i keep asking about him..im sorry. I just want to see what he looks like). He is listed on here in the pedigree section. This is what the info says about him:

Sir Jason gr. H, 1971
Canadian Turf H. Gr.3 (equalling track record); 2nd Morvich H.; 3rd Golden Gate H. Gr.3, Cabarello H. Gr.3, Inglewood H.

Sir Jason was bred by Elmendorf Farm in Kentucky and sold as a yearling at the Keeneland Summer Sales for $43,000. He went to stud at Heritage Manor, at Lexington Park in Maryland, at a fee of $2,500 in 1979. died in 1982 The name of his 3 foals are: Gray Haze, MostlyManners and Sweet Drop.

Does anyone know if these farms have a website? Maybe i can contact them some how. :?:

Thanks.
Laura

JimbleBrimble
Starters Handicap

on the trail of something...

Postby JimbleBrimble » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:13 pm

His last start was July 27, 1978

And you might do well to attempt to search for the win picture from his last win on April 1, 1977 at Santa Anita, CA when he won by 10 lengths.

Trainer was Laz Barrera, who had bigger things going in 1978.

Not sure what you'll find in the way of a pic from 30 years back but SA is a reputable place and they may be able to help to put you on a trail.

Laura
Weanling

Postby Laura » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:27 pm

Thanks for the infor. I went to the Santa Anita race track website and sent them an e-mail,but then i got an e-mail sayin that the e-mail address wasn't correct. So i don't know who to send it to. It was sent to the general info e-mail address. :? I will try again another day and see if it will work.

Laura