Information on Sharppardo needed

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

bluedog123
Newborn

Information on Sharppardo needed

Postby bluedog123 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:24 pm

Sharppardo was racing at Hawthorne in Illinois last year. Didn't do well, but was under trainer Gust Zissides. I used to own this horse and was wondering what happened to him? Can anyone help me? He is a black gelding around 16.1 hands. Big snip, small star one small sock on left hind. Long story with this horse, but we bought him as an exracer, developed a stifle injury, had it fixed, but couldn't be the hunter/jumper we wanted. I GAVE him to a person who I thought I knew and trusted to give him a nice loving home. This person was a jockey and he took him back to the track! I pleaded for him to give me the horse back, even offered him money. I think he relinquished the horse to two "friends" who footed most of the bill for him. I am hoping that this horse is safe and in a good environment. I would really like to know what happened to this horse. I can't stop thinking about what an idiot I was and what poor Sharppardo (aka "snip") had to endure. Any info is greatly appreciated.

LaTroienne
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby LaTroienne » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:42 pm

JimbleBrimble
Starters Handicap

Postby JimbleBrimble » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:23 pm

Don't know a thing about where he is now.

Do know that he was 0-for-38 in his life but that he did once finish in front only to be disqualified.

That was on Nov 12, 2001 at Sunray Park, NM