trainer Gemma Siravo

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

francesca
Allowance Winner

trainer Gemma Siravo

Postby francesca » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:35 pm

Anyone know how to get in touch with her?

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:23 pm

I don't know how old this classified page is, but she has a trainer lising here. http://www.equinesite.com/cgi/dirsearch.cgi?Category=Trainers&State=RI

If that doesn't work, she always has a string at Suffolk Downs....you can try contacting her there once it opens. :)

francesca
Allowance Winner

Postby francesca » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:54 am

Thanks Lucy, I tried that email, but got no response. Is she pretty friendly?

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:26 pm

I've never met her....but I'm from the New England area, where she has been based for many years, so her name is a very familiar one. I certainly have never heard anyone speak ill of her, though.

LaTroienne
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby LaTroienne » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:03 pm

"Florence Gemma Siravo

Siravo is an avid horsewoman who learned by training and riding show horses. Started as an assistant to trainer Dick DeStasio in 1966…Won with her first starter, Lazy Lad, at Narragansett Park…Met her husband Bill, a local trainer, while working on the backstretch…Enjoys working with children and also spends time with horses at the family farm in Rhode Island when not at the track…Won 18 Suffolk races in 2004…Trained this winter at Penn National. "

http://www.suffolkdowns.com/sd/sd/index ... acing_info

I'd try going Northeast....hm.