3 Tbs for sale, Cleveland Ohio area.

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

Jessi P

3 Tbs for sale, Cleveland Ohio area.

Postby Jessi P » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:04 pm

Listing this for Darrens boss

Three Tbs for sale. Please email [email protected].

Delmar Dancer '95 stakes placed Sheik Albadou gelding. Bay, 15.3-16.0 conservatively. Gorgeous neck/shoulder on this guy. Sound. $750 Do not have pics at this time (he wasnt there when I had camera available).

Starship Splasher '99 gelding by Bucksplasher. 16.0, VERY handsome fellow (and he knows it!). Pics at http://community.webshots.com/album/219110646PbgaHi $2,000.

Le Beaucet 96 stakes placed Sunnys Halo gelding, bay. 16.2-ish. GREAT personality. Pics at http://community.webshots.com/album/145254856tCNfpI $1500

If the above email doesnt work( [email protected]), please feel free to try [email protected].

FOS
Freshman Sire

Postby FOS » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:40 pm

Hi Jessi P

Saw your post and just wanted to say hello.

Hope all is well. Best to you, your family and the new arrival.

Respectfully

Jessi P

Postby Jessi P » Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:30 am

Hi FOS!

Doing fine here thanks!

Ms Mallory goes in today for her 1 month check up - last week at the Dr she weighed 8 lbs 7 oz, a gain of 2 lbs 3 oz at 23 days. She is quite a good doer and easy keeper.

If ONLY I could get a bit more sleep........ 4 hours a night just isnt cutting it anymore. I have had to cut down my online time significantly - too tired, too much other stuff to do. Hopefully will have more puter time in a few weeks.

:D :D :D

jellac
Grade I Winner

Postby jellac » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:54 am

HI Jessi P - Been missing your posts -Glad to hear all is well.

Jessi P

Postby Jessi P » Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:38 am

Bumping this up.....

Here is my personal opinion on these 3 from when we had them in training.

Delmar Dancer is a BARGAIN. He is lovely and elegant, would make a nice hunter, dressage horse, event horse or pleasure mount. He is sound but was a bad bleeder at the track, so he had the summer off and went to the farm before I got my digital camera. When he came back I was already on maternity leave.

Starship Splasher would make a nice hunter or dressage horse. We galloped him in blinkers because he liked to look at things so I wouldnt recommend him for XC - not the bravest thing in the world. He is very nice bodied and has a gorgeous head and neck. Not a beginners horse. There are several pics of him in the above links, the pic of Darren holding him after training waiting to get in the washrack is at a bad angle. He has an old ankle.

Le Beaucet I have always wanted for myself. He would NOT be a hunter because of his big old ugly head and more up and down movement than daisycutter but would be wonderful at dressage, XC, eventing. He could be ready for a beginner in a short time. Very easy to do anything with and simply a wonderful personality. Kills me to have him go somewhere else but I cant afford to buy him and keep extra horses over the winter that arent earning money.... especially since Lauren got a PONY for Christmas!!

Email [email protected] for more information. Horses are in Cleveland Ohio.