Wand Half sister to Eclipse finalist for sale on Canter Pa.

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

Keith
Grade III Winner

Wand Half sister to Eclipse finalist for sale on Canter Pa.

Postby Keith » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:10 pm

Wand is a half sister to Preemptive Strike Eclipse finalist as a steeplechaser who made over $200,000 and this mare is by Clever Trick who has been a decent broodmare sire.

Keith
Last edited by Keith on Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skeenan
Grade I Winner

Postby skeenan » Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:13 am

I looked at her pedigree a while back and liked it- I could have sworn I had posted info...? Hmmm... maybe not! There was another mare I thought looked decent, too:

PAY THE SECRETARY b. F, 1999 DP = 4-11-19-0-0 (34) DI = 2.58 CD = 0.56 - GSV = 68.07

She's listed as "Terry", but her photo says Pay The Secretary. She's a daughter of Deerhound...

haemju
2yo Maiden

Postby haemju » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:46 pm

Didn't get time to see Wand last week but I am told she is a real sweety. Skeenan I remember someone talking about this horse recently. Some of the trainers at PN have some decently bred horses for sale you just have to check out the pedigrees. The woman that lists the horses for Canter PA is very knowledgable regarding horses and is currently active in the horse show world. Shes knows what she is looking at..........if she states that the horse is a good mover or would probably excel in a certain disipline then it most probably will.

toadie
Allowance Winner

Postby toadie » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:21 pm

I liked the pics. of Wand, but does anyone have an opionion of Hallory's Secret also on the Canter PA. site?
"Most people hate the taste of beer to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome."-Winston Churchill