Stallion shares at Lou-Roe Farm

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

Mahubah
Freshman Sire

Stallion shares at Lou-Roe Farm

Postby Mahubah » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:46 am

I got sent this information in a packet (I was asking the farm about making arrangements to view their stallions) and am passing it along for the benefit of anyone who may be interested. Lou-Roe is offering the following stallion syndication options:

Alajwad -- $16,500 per share. For each share, the shareholder gets 3 seasons a year in 2005-2007 and two seasons per year thereafter for the life of the horse, contingent on his being able to cover 100 mares a year.

Cashel Castle -- $5000 per share. For each share, the shareholder receives 2 seasons a year for 2005 and 2006. Every other year additional bonus seasons will be offered.

Gulf Storm -- $15,000 a share. For each share, the shareholder gets 3 seasons a year for 2005 and 2006 and two seasons a year thereafter for the life of the horse, contingent on his ability to cover 100 mares a season.

Pure Precision -- $10,000 per share. For each share, the shareholder gets 2 seasons a year for the life of the horse, contingent on his ability to cover 100 mares a season.

Alajwad/Gulf Storm package -- $25,000 per share. For each share, the shareholder is entitled to two seasons per year for each stallion for the life of each horse, contingent on the horse's ability to cover 100 mares per year.

Please don't contact me for more information as I don't have any; I am simply passing along what I received. The farm can be contacted through its website at http://www.louroefarm.com. Lou-Roe Farm is located near Reddick, Florida, in the Marion County horse country.
"A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher...You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God: or else a madman or something worse." C. S. Lewis