two inexpensive geldings in Michigan must move

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

sstacy19
Allowance Winner

two inexpensive geldings in Michigan must move

Postby sstacy19 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:25 pm

I have two geldings at my barn for their owner he wants to get $1000 each for them but I need them out of my barn to bring home my new mare so if you are interested make an offer! The one is 12 years old and a beautiful horse with such a lovely way of moving! he would excell in the hunter ring for sure very typey. He has an ankle but has been very sound the last couple of days that he has been at my farm. His name is business decission and he made a ton of money on the track. I REALLY like this guy very kind and gets along well with the other horses! he is at least 16.2 hh probably closer to 17 he is bigger then all of my horses and my biggest is 16.2.
the other is a sound 5 year old chesnut with a huge blaze a very cute horse also at least 16.2 and has clean legs..catch with him is that he had a back injury in the starting gate at age 2 but ran sound and is still sound on it boy can he jump!!! both are thin I am pumping the hay to them while they are there! they need show family's or a family that wants to dote on them as they are soo sweet and pretty. oh his name is Acts like a champ he is very quiet under saddle too.
thanks! pass this along to anyone who wants a gelding I don't want to send them back! who knows what could happen. :cry:
586-873-3134
"The blood runs hot in the Thoroughbred and the courage runs deep.
In the best of them, pride is limitless. This is their heritage and
they carry it like a banner. What they have, they use."

---C. W. Anderson

sstacy19
Allowance Winner

Postby sstacy19 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:27 pm

I am a dummy! here is a link to my new website :P there are pictures of them on there.
http://fatchancefarm.tripod.com/id8.html
"The blood runs hot in the Thoroughbred and the courage runs deep.

In the best of them, pride is limitless. This is their heritage and

they carry it like a banner. What they have, they use."

---C. W. Anderson