Mare for sale in Newell, WV

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

Jenarby
Allowance Winner

Mare for sale in Newell, WV

Postby Jenarby » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:37 pm

"Shatterproof" is on the query.
She's 16 hands and sound. Owner had her sold for a bit more money but the deal fell through when the buyer decided not to pay! So she is now for sale for only $500 because she's not racing anymore and owner needs the stall space. This mare is sound and was jumping 2'6" courses before being sold the first time. She's do well in the jumper ring as she's very catlike and quick, but flashy enough of a mover for the hunter ring.
I don't know how much she's been ridden lately but I'd advise an advanced rider to finish her. The only thing I could find wrong with her when I looked at her is a clubbed foot. Other than that, she's clean and has no vices.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/j ... ATTER1.jpg

Jessi P

Postby Jessi P » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:19 pm

Jen, is she still at the place where the photo was taken? :D That might be my price range/location....... except I am just finishing paying off a 6 horse horsevan I bought for Darren (like he doesnt have enough to do!).

Jenarby
Allowance Winner

Postby Jenarby » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:22 pm

Ummmm....lemme see....lol...if I remember right! Yes, I don't think you'd have trouble making an appointment to see her either! :wink: