Wheelaway mare for sale

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

MattieCat
Yearling

Postby MattieCat » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Wow, she is a stunning girl! I am curious to see how well she does in her first/next race! :D

winds
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby winds » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Thank you. We're proud of her. We can't wait for her first race which should be this fall at Parx Racing.

winds

winds
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby winds » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:02 am

Beverly's Spirit's mom is still for sale. She has an Alex's Pal filly by her side who will be weaned in about a month. That baby is for sale also. She's gorgeous. Her name is Shesafiestyone. Just recieved the paperwork from the JC to get her registered.

winds

winds
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby winds » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:12 am

Just to bump this up, It's All Good is in foal to Alex's Pal and is still for sale. Her first foal, by Request For Parole is training forwardly for her first race ( Beverly's Spirit ). Please message me or e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Thank you,

winds

winds
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby winds » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Bumping this up. We really want to find a good home for this lovely mare. She is so easy to work with, catches on one cover, foals easily ( has foaled by herself for 3 years, she waits until everyone is gone and she's by herself!) She's in foal to Alex's Pal, tentative foaling date is April 12, 2012. She's from the family of Invisible Ink. Please message me if you're interested.

Vita aka winds

Bohemia
Starters Handicap

Postby Bohemia » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:37 pm

post deleted as per forum guidelines:

http://www.pedigreequery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30038

winds
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby winds » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 am

Bohemia, why don't you mind your own business and leave other people alone. We bred her back because I figured she'd be a more viable, sellable mare if she were in foal. This is a buying and selling thread, not an opinion thread and if you keep it up I'll report you!

winds

Georgerz
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby Georgerz » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi, Winds: dont spend any energy on Bohemia. It is not worth your care. That poster has it for you, no matter what you do. You are free to do as you please with your horses, you owe no explanation to anyone, least to those that act out of envy and jealousy.
You're doing just fine, and you're a classy lady.

Bohemia
Starters Handicap

Postby Bohemia » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Envy and jealousy? Hardly! But Winds is right, I'll voice my opinion on another thread from now on rather than this one. Good luck with getting her sold!

winds
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby winds » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Georgerz, Thank you, I appreciate the support. Do to circumstances beyond our control we can't afford to do the horses anymore. We are keeping our horses in good flesh, they see the blacksmith on a regular basis and the same with the vet. It's draining our resources and we really would like them both to go to good homes. They are wonderful horses and she's a nice mare. The foal is already named, Shesafiestyone. She's by Alex's Pal who's daughters are tearing up the track.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for your support. You are very kind.

winds

mikec
Starters Handicap

Postby mikec » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Hey Winds ; I remember when you bred that mare. I'm also aware that circumstances have changed for you. I'm working on a few things at the moment that prohibit me from taking on any more mouths to feed and I know you're usually capable of finding good homes for your babies so I imagine this one won't be any different. If for some reason, down the road, you haven't found a home for this filly you give me a call. We'll see if we can't figure something out !
Bring 'em back tired ; but bring 'em back sound !

winds
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby winds » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Mikec, Thank you for the offer. You've done so much for me with the complimentary breedings and all. I'm sure that I can find a good home for this filly as she is gorgeous and Alex is doing so well.

I don't have to tell you what the costs are to keep mares and foals, even though we only have the one mare, with board, vet, blacksmith etc. It's hard for us to keep up but we're doing it.

I want to thank you again.

winds