Broodmare Marfa's Taxes

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

stlouiskid
Maiden Special Weight

Broodmare Marfa's Taxes

Postby stlouiskid » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:17 am

I have for sale for $1,000 the broodmare Marfa's Taxes. She is 14 now, a ten time winner, two time stakes winner at Lone Star Park, and winner of $202,000. Marfa is currently open but is sound for breeding. She has been approved for a complimentary breeding to the new sire Albertus Maximus, who will be standing at Shadwell Farm this spring. Shadwell will allow me to pass this free breeding to Marfa to any new owner.
I also have Marfa's weanling colt by Student Council, who I will sell for $4,500. He is a registered Illinois bred colt, good size and corrrect. This is from the second crop of Student Council, his yearlings averaged over 15,000 at Keeneland last month, he stood for $15,000 the year my colt was bred. Both mare and colt are located in Edwardsville, Illinois across the river from St. Louis, and have had the best of care at this outstanding farm. You can call Ron at 618-447-6052 or private mail me for any other info.

oleos93
Allowance Winner

Postby oleos93 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:50 pm

I have a half sister to your mare. My mare's grand daughter just sold at Emerald sale in WA for 40K