TB stallion free lease

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

Joie
Maiden Special Weight

TB stallion free lease

Postby Joie » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:25 am

Some friends of mine are offering their stallion for free lease for 2012. Please feel free to contact me via PM for further info and contact information. He is currently located in IL:

*Oh My Stars is being offered for free lease to a breeding home for at least the 2012 year and we are more likely looking for a longer term lease.

* Oh My Stars is sired by Not For Love (Mr. Prospector -- Dance Number), and is out of Vicki's Vixen (Wolf Power -- Run Nicoma Run).

* Oh My Stars started 21 times, with 4 wins, 4 places, 3 shows, and career earnings of $110,332, running mostly at Belmont and Aquaduct.

* Oh My Stars sold for $210,000 in the Fasig-Tipton Midatlantic 2004 Eastern Fall Yearling Sale.

* Oh My Stars is sired by Not For Love, leading sire in North America outside of Kentucky for the last 6 years, with over $51 million dollars in progeny earnings.

* Not For Love has sired 734 foals, 596 runners (81%) 478 winners (65%), and 66 stakes winners (9%), with average earnings per starter at $87,378 at per starter, and 21% stakes horses out of starters in his career.

* In 2008, he was the first stallion in history outside of Kentucky to reach the $6.4 million dollar mark in progeny earnings acheived in one year. He has dominated the Maryland Million for the last decade, with his runners accounting for 21 wins, one shy of the record. His progeny have earned in excess of $4 million dollars per year for 9 years in a row.

* Not For Love started 29 times, with 6 wins, and earnings of $178,870.

* Not For Love is a full brother to Champion 2 year old and Multiple Grade 1 stakes winner of $1,142,532, Rhythm.

* Not For Love's dam, Dance Number, (Northern Dancer -- Numbered Account) was a Grade 1 stakes winner of $415,418, and dam of 6 foals, 6 runners, 6 winners, and 2 stakes winners.

* Not For Love is sired by the sire of sires, Mr. Prospector, who himself was a $220,000 yearling, and a multiple stakes winner of $112,171. He was leading sire by number of lifetime stakes winners, with a total of 181 stakes winners, including 18 European or North American Champions, out of 1,178 foals.

* Oh My Stars is the only foal out of the multiple stakes placed mare, Vicki's Vixen, winner of $102,532.

* Vicki's Vixen is sired by Wolf Power (Flirting Around -- Pandora).

* Wolf Power was a multiple Grade 1 stakes winner, and was Champion 2 year old colt in South Africa (1981), Champion Older Horse in South Africa (1983), and South African Horse of the Year (1984), setting ot tying eight course records, and was the first South African horse to run a sub- 1:34 mile. He was the all time leading money earner in South Africa at the time of his retirement.

* Wolf Power sired 500 starters, 384 winners, 38 stakes winners, and progeny earnings of over $23 million dollars.

* Vicki's Vixen's dam, Run Nicoma Run (John Alden -- Run Equine Run), is the dam of three stakes placed horses, including Vicki's Vixen (Wolf Power), Ekundu (Wolf Power), and Salute and Run (Salutely).

[/img]
Four Leaf Farm
Proud Breeder of Trakehner and Anglo-Trakehner Sporthorses