True Colours Farm sales list!

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

True Colours Farm sales list!

Postby TrueColours » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:21 pm

We are really proud of our new website and For Sale section showing what we currently have available for sale!

http://www.truecoloursfarm.com/forsale.php

Check out our stunning youngsters as well as 2 very special in utero foals - one from our homebred TCF Nightlight mare out of the fabulous Oldenburg stallion - Bliss MF! And for the 4th foal in a row - check out the Guaranteed Gold / RFF Pearlescent foal which is 100% guaranteed to be a double dilute in colour - either cremello, perlino or smoky cream!

Rosalie's Gold is the epitome of what we are producing in our breeding program and she is a classic example of what Guaranteed Gold is consistently producing into the next generation! Absolutely stunning to look at, movement to die for and conformation that has allowed her to win in the best company at the top East Coast shows!

And "Watson" by the spectacular and successful GP jumper sire - Winner - is a lovely youngster, ready to start lightly this year. A terrific mover and jumper and ready to be someone's new show partner in the years to come!

Check out our lovely youngsters and please contact me with any questions you might have!

[email protected]
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

Derby Lyn
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby Derby Lyn » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 pm

I love the new website!

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:14 am

Thanks Katie! :)

Natashya Bay Designs who was the brainchild behind it - http://www.natashyabaydesign.com/ - has done a fabulous job! I really appreciated her ideas and her expertise. She has done a truly amzing job with it! :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:54 am

And Watson has been sold ... :)

Many thanks to all who enquired on this lovely youngster!
www.TrueColoursFarm.com