Looking for 2 well bred mares

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Looking for 2 well bred mares

Postby TrueColours » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 am

Am looking for 2 very well bred TB mares, with legit race and/or production records, hopefully in Ontario, Canada or on the east coast USA

Under 9 years of age

Please send pedigree, race and production information to me at: [email protected]

Pictures would be appreciated as well

Legit client on this one - they are looking for 2 mares to fill a pallet and ship overseas

Thanks everyone
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

TBLADY
Starters Handicap

Hey you...

Postby TBLADY » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 am

I just looked at a lovely mare at thistledown on friday. $1500.00 and shes BEAUTIFUL....Id say she goes about 16.2h black, big bones. made $97K I didnt look up her female family but understand its active and has some blacktype. Reg name is BL's Sassy. I looked her over pretty good...very big, sound and had the slightest windpuff on one ankle and that was it!I have pics on my phone will see about getting them to you
Fins to the Left....

hpkingjr

pedigree

Postby hpkingjr » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:38 am

http://www.pedigreequery.com/b+ls+sassy

Looks like Sassy is a 2003 model with 97 + starts.
Give the Pope and the King of England a horse and in thirty days, they'll be stealing halters.

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:59 am

TBLady - I'd love to see pictures - thank you!

[email protected]

The criteria has changed a bit.

The biggest market for this client is the secondary, pleasure market and that is taking priority with his purchases. Those mares and their sales will fund his race mare purchases into the future. For every 10 mares that he buys, 7-8 will be for the secondary markets and 2-3 will be for the race market

He wants pretty and flashy - this is what his clients want and this is what he wants to buy. He also wants large framed TB mares with substantial builds and he wants them to have chrome. If they have reasonable to good race pedigrees, all the better as these mares, owned by other clients, would then very probably get bred to his stallions in future years and those foals would then possibly race on the track and it becomes a win/win situation all the way 'round for him

As shallow as it may seem, appearance and eye appeal is very important and is critical with his purchases. It will be expected and a given that the mares are "nice" mares, he now wants the added bonus of something that is so beautiful and flashy to look at that his clients will fight over which one gets to buy her

Any mares that fit that criteria, please send me an email with particulars and pictures

[email protected]

Thanks so much again
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

TBLADY
Starters Handicap

SENT!!!

Postby TBLADY » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:35 am

Sorry i didnt see this sooner. Sent you pics of BL's Sassy and Hollywood Hills. Both are wonderful mares. I can get more pics of each of needed.
Call me if you have any questions 330-431-9714
Christy
Fins to the Left....