2002 ***Bay Sabino*** Registered Thoroughbred Broodmare

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

HeadlessHorseman
Restricted Stakes Winner

2002 ***Bay Sabino*** Registered Thoroughbred Broodmare

Postby HeadlessHorseman » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:57 am

16.3h 2002 ***Bay Sabino*** Thoroughbred mare for sale!!! 3 high whites, ermine on the forth, big blaze and has the white bottom lip...roaning on her flanks....http://www.pedigreequery.com/magical+story If you are looking for the perfect broodmare, look no further! NASRULLAH! Native Dancer! Northern Dancer! Her pedigree speaks for itself! They are farther back but at least she has them.. She was track broke back in the day, but I have not sat on
her. She is a phenomenal mother, has produced a gorgeous, uphill Sempatico foal with superb conformation and a great mind. She is super easy to foal out, stands for the farrier and vet. Has no problems with the trailer. Easy Keeper. GREAT FEET, no shoes needed. Vaccinated in May. Just had her teeth floated. Can live inside or out, but prefers to be outside (hey, it’s a TB thing!). Has been turned out with both mares and geldings, but is the alpha. Oldenburg N/A Main Mare book with a score of 100. GREAT home a must! $2500. I am in the DFW area of Texas. Message me if you'd like more information.

HH :)

reedhill
Grade III Winner

Postby reedhill » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:18 pm

GORGEOUS MARE!!!!!!! :D

HeadlessHorseman
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby HeadlessHorseman » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:52 am

Thanks Reed Hill....She will make a great part of someones color breeding program..

HH :)

HeadlessHorseman
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby HeadlessHorseman » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Thank you everyone.....she is ****SOLD****

HH :D