Flashy, unique, bay based Dominant White mare for sale

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Flashy, unique, bay based Dominant White mare for sale

Postby TrueColours » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:04 am

Indy Kitty is a wildly coloured, bay based, Dominant White (sabino) mare by Matricule (16.3hh) out of Painting Miss Kitty (16hh) by Airdrie Apache (16hh).

She currently stands over 15.2hh and should reach 16-16.1hh at maturity.

She is not only the most unique, flashy and eye catching TB you will ever see, but she is a kind mare to deal with, with very correct conformation and flat kneed, hunter type movement. Add a very pretty, typey head to the equation and she is the "whole package!"

She is a registered Thoroughbred, with Jockey Club papers and is also dual registered as a Paint with the APHA so her showing and breeding options are limitless!

She would produce flashy and unique babies bred with plain stallions and would produce wild looking babies bred with stallions with chrome. In the show ring, she would DEFINATELY stand out from the rest of the crowd!

Ready to breed or to start under saddle this year, she would make a very interesting and valuable addition to a wide variety of show or breeding stables

A breeding to our 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - Guaranteed Gold - can also be included in her purchase price if desired for a guaranteed buckskin, palomino, smoky black foal in 2014.

Contact me at [email protected] or 519-443-0036 for more information on this truly one-of-a-kind mare! Priced at $15,000

Pictures of Guaranteed Gold can also be seen at: www.TrueColoursFarm.com
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:41 am

Oops! Should have added that she will be 3 years of age in 2013 ...
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:41 am

And this lovely mare has been sold ... :)

All the very best to her new owners with her ...
www.TrueColoursFarm.com