City Zip filly out of SW who is 1/2 to Eclipse Champion

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

Binky12
Newborn

City Zip filly out of SW who is 1/2 to Eclipse Champion

Postby Binky12 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:41 pm

I need to find a home for Blink (City Zip x Kiss Me Twice) as a broodmare prospect. 3 year old filly. Last ran 4/12. Very mentally quirky like a lot of City Zips. Just couldn't figure out racing due to her temperament quirks but if bred right should breed true.

Her dam is owned by Pauls Mill.

She is a 1/2 to Listed Stakes horse. He was on Kentucky Derby trail (entered in Jimmy Winkfield stakes after Listed stakes race. But, got injured and was never the same quality horse).

Dam- SW (bred by John Franks). a Maternal 1/2 to 2YO Eclipse Champion and Breeders Cup Juvenile winner. Dam of Listed stakes horse and 2 additional six figure allowance horses.

2ND DAM- Track record setter. Dam of Eclipse Champion 2yo; a SW; and an unraced mare who is a Listed Stakes producer.

3rd Dam- SW and Dam of multiple graded stakes winners

4th dam- Track record setter at Woodbine. Stakes horse and dam of BRIARTIC (sire of LANGFUJR).

5th dam- won Grade 1 Vosburgh as a 3 year old filly against older males. Graded stakes producer.

This is a well bred filly who is, unfortunately, very temperamental on raceday but showed talent and speed in morning. Did Finish 4th MSW. 100% SOUND.

She is based at Fair Hill in MD. Need to find a home for her ASAP. $2500. Unbelievable price for a filly with this pedigree. Still time to get her bred. Would be awesome for Regional breeding program!

Please contact me at: [email protected]. I will set you up with trainer information.

Binky12
Newborn

Re: City Zip filly out of SW who is 1/2 to Eclipse Champion

Postby Binky12 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:17 pm

I'm sorry. Thank you for inquiries but I change my mind and am going to keep trying with the filly......she's a homebred so, of course, I am not acting rationally! Sorry for post.