FOR SALE: 4 Y.O. KY foaled, TB mare by DESERT SECRET

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

Freebird
Newborn

FOR SALE: 4 Y.O. KY foaled, TB mare by DESERT SECRET

Postby Freebird » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:20 pm

Green broke, but easy as pie to ride. Bred to race, but since she was such a late bloomer, we have pointed her towards a career as a sport horse instead. Up to date on Coggins, shots - including WNV - and shoes and worming (just got shoes on today, and was wormed with Zemec. Gold, and is on a 60 day worming schedule) My husband and I bred, raised and trained this mare andlove her dearly, but I just can't give her cosistent riding and attention that she needs and wants. I just had surgery 8 weeks ago, and am having yet another one in two weeks, so I REALLY need her sold before winter hits. PLEASE cross post this ad where ever you can, she is SUCH a sweetheart, it breaks my heart to part with her, but I really have to. I am asking $3,000 but make me an offer as I am VERY neg. if the perfect home is found. I really think her calling is to event, buit she is also quiet enough to do teh hunters, and really anything else you care to do with her. PLEASE email me if intrested. Reg. name is DELIGHTFULLY IRISH

Freebird
Newborn

Postby Freebird » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:47 am

Anyone????

PeaceRulesChick
Suckling

Postby PeaceRulesChick » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:27 am

would you take $2,000 for her? That's the maximum i can pay, but i can offer her a great home... please email me at [email protected] thanks!
Sara

chiggins6
Allowance Winner

Postby chiggins6 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:37 am

Peace Chick - Freebird's email is available from her post, if she doesn't check back and see your response!

I really want this match up to work out! Hey, I mean, she's in Tenn, you're in Georgia (both southern states) and even your names belong on the same album cover... :D

Sounds like a great little horse. Good luck!

Freebird
Newborn

Postby Freebird » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:54 am

I would actually. As long as you could provide the perfect home, and referances. Please give me a call, and let's talk - I'll also send you an email as well.