Senor Chop Chop

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

Barelystable
Weanling

Senor Chop Chop

Postby Barelystable » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:24 pm

Hi again all!

Thanks so much for the advice on the "Secretariat Daughter" topic! I now have a new inquiry, and this time, it's for myself. What are your opinions on the stallion "Senor Chop Chop" by Senor Speedy o/o Talcing? Any opinions are appreciated! :-) He is listed in the Thoroughbred Times for 3,000. Resonable? Makings of a good stallion prospect? As far as what I know, he has not been bred (Of the track for a couple of months..) He raced for quite a while, (was he raced into the claimers?)

Thanks all,

Lynne

BargainBlueblood
Starters Handicap

Postby BargainBlueblood » Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:46 pm

Lynne,

I just can't see putchasing a stallion prospect who is not by a sire of sires, and has no black-type. Getting into the stallion business is a tricky proposition. If you're getting a nice mare or two, better to shop around for deals on established stakes-winning or stakes-siring stallions, in an effort to upgrade your mares and make for the most commerciall sound operation possible. Just one opinion from this neck of the woods.
Michael Slezak
Bargain Blueblood
[email protected]
917.455.0693 (cell)

Crystal
Freshman Sire

Postby Crystal » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:56 pm

listen to Mike, he knows where the values and Bargains are :)

myheartsezyes
Maiden Special Weight

Postby myheartsezyes » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:28 pm

I have information about this horse I used to take care of him, email me at [email protected]

Waternymph
Yearling

Postby Waternymph » Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:42 am

Also another stallion Soft Senor by Senor Speedy he is also for sale on www.canterusa.org 2000 $
He has a very bad character I read in the forum. If you got really a lot of many just to try him with a few mares do it, but if you want to be succesfull in horsebreeding you will have to spend a lot more many on greater stallions( I agree with Michael)