Hutchenson

Post and discuss your picks and selections here.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, K~2

Rokeby Forever
Darley line

Postby Rokeby Forever » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Big Truck forgot to fill his gas tank today. :(
What synthetics are to California racing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gb0mxcpPOU

Shergar
Starters Handicap

Re: BYRMPOD Strikes AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Shergar » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:33 pm

imnumberjuan wrote:BYRMPOD gave you the winning edge! A $1 Box Tri ALL and you got a $42.70 return! Try making that in a day in a savings account.

Now, the ALL system has its detractors who say things like "You don't take into account pedigrees" or "You don't examine connections".

NONSSENSE! We bet on all the horses! We Bet on all horses with Jockeys and Trainers!!!!!!!!!

:roll: [/i][/b]

Imnumberjuan gets the gold star today.

HUTI needs to go to a 12 step meeting.

TUMB can just go suck it. :D

Shergar

imnumberjuan
Allowance Winner

Postby imnumberjuan » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:08 pm

thankyou! I'll cherish this gold star forever! :lol: :roll: :lol: :shock: :roll:
Gotta keep on Keepin on - Joe Dirt

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:23 pm

Shergar wrote:
imnumberjuan wrote:BYRMPOD gave you the winning edge! A $1 Box Tri ALL and you got a $42.70 return! Try making that in a day in a savings account.

Now, the ALL system has its detractors who say things like "You don't take into account pedigrees" or "You don't examine connections".

NONSSENSE! We bet on all the horses! We Bet on all horses with Jockeys and Trainers!!!!!!!!!

Shergar

Hey Shergar, What happened, TUTI don't count? I'm lodging an objection, what's wrong with a $2, 3 horse tri box that was worth $757....COLD.....TJ

spex4me
Grade I Winner

Postby spex4me » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:58 pm

damn big truck and damn notgiving my love away....damn them :twisted:
trying to come up with something brillant..... this may take a while. :)

Shergar
Starters Handicap

Postby Shergar » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:44 pm

TJ wrote:
Shergar wrote:

Shergar

Hey Shergar, What happened, TUTI don't count? I'm lodging an objection, what's wrong with a $2, 3 horse tri box that was worth $757....COLD.....TJ

OMG, the TUTI system did nail down the trifecta!

Sorry, somehow I missed your pick.

Great Pick.

By order of the stewards, TUTI system awarded a special gold star.

All the best, Shergar

Rokeby Forever
Darley line

Postby Rokeby Forever » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:51 pm

TUMB has had a hangnail the last week, but this minor glitch has been resolved.

Nice pickin', TJ - better pickin' than NPZ ever did, that's for sure! :D

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:05 pm

Rokeby Forever wrote:TUMB has had a hangnail the last week, but this minor glitch has been resolved.

Nice pickin', TJ - better pickin' than NPZ ever did, that's for sure! :D

Hi Roke, Shergar,
Thanks for revising the order Judge Shergar, I wish you guys had some of that. How long is Santa Anita gonna be down.....or was it just for today?? TJ.........Roke, I don't know about that, in his day no one and I mean no one could ever pick a winner the way NPZ could :lol:

jagger
Grade III Winner

Hutch

Postby jagger » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Actually, the best handicapping tool I know is to ask me what horse I deem has "no chance" and bet the farm on that horse. I declared with absolute certainty that Jazil had "no chance" in the Belmont based on his dismal conduit mare profile for stamina. I also chanted that Rags to Riches had "no chance" in this year's Belmont based on just history. If you check my post, handicapping this race, I confidently gave Smooth Air, "no chance".

Actually, I made a rookie mistake and didn't check the distance of the Hutch. I thought it was at least 1 1/16. Had I checked the speed conduit mare profile, I probably still wouldn't have picked Smooth Air but he would have been my 2nd or 3rd choice, as he has either the best or second best conduit mare profile for speed.

imnumberjuan
Allowance Winner

Re: BYRMPOTD strikes AGAIN!

Postby imnumberjuan » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Do I have to give my picture of me recieving my gold star back? :lol: :lol:
Gotta keep on Keepin on - Joe Dirt

Rokeby Forever
Darley line

Re: Hutch

Postby Rokeby Forever » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:19 pm

jagger wrote:Actually, the best handicapping tool I know is to ask me what horse I deem has "no chance" and bet the farm on that horse.

I think Jagger is on to something - I've said "No chance" on a ton of horses that have won.

TJ - my understanding is that Santa Anita is day to day. There's more rain in the forecast, so why knows? How fast can buckets bale out the water?

TJ
Darley line

Re: BYRMPOTD strikes AGAIN!

Postby TJ » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:11 am

imnumberjuan wrote:Do I have to give my picture of me recieving my gold star back? :lol: :lol:

Heck no, you can have mine:>)

TJ
Darley line

Re: Hutch

Postby TJ » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:17 am

Rokeby Forever wrote:
jagger wrote:Actually, the best handicapping tool I know is to ask me what horse I deem has "no chance" and bet the farm on that horse.

I think Jagger is on to something - I've said "No chance" on a ton of horses that have won.

TJ - my understanding is that Santa Anita is day to day. There's more rain in the forecast, so why knows? How fast can buckets bale out the water?

Well, now management learns even with poly they will still lose racing days. If this continues, maybe they can put a stop to the synthetic track revolution. Bucket balin' won't work.....you know how many boats I sunk with that method:>) TJ