New Updated Numbers for GSV 2008

Post and discuss your picks and selections here.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, K~2

George William Smith
Restricted Stakes Winner

New Updated Numbers for GSV 2008

Postby George William Smith » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:07 pm

Finally finished the complete update of my GSV numbers for 2008. So far the numbers are playing very well, but at a higher threshold than before.

Synthetic tracks and turf work best with GSV scores above 80 and 79 for dirt tracks as long as they are major tracks....Keeneland...Santa Anita, etc. Scores above the threshold are even worth betting if more than one is above the threshold, but if more than three are above, bet only the top three.

Regional dirt tracks and major tracks and races on dirt have a threshold level of 78. However, if there are multiple scores above 78 limit the wager to the top 2 on straight bets.

I am posting free race cards that can be downloaded from my web site so that you may take a look for yourself and follow what is happening.

Please remember that the GSV was developed especially for breeders and owners, and that lots of horses with very high GSV numbers fail to win, even if in lowly races.

The race cards are in Excel form so you can store them at your convenience and find the best way to play them using your own handicapping principles.

Have fun, George

http://www.members.shaw.ca/thematchmaker