Free GSV race cards

Post and discuss your picks and selections here.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, K~2

George William Smith
Restricted Stakes Winner

Free GSV race cards

Postby George William Smith » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:29 pm

I am now testing my new 2008 GSV numbers for several tracks now that the updating is complete.

I am posting free race cards with latest GSV numbers while I am testing how effective these numbers are playing. Giving out free race cards in excel form will allow anyone who is interested to follow the research and perhaps come up with even better ways to see the value in the GSV as a betting and breeding tool for thoroughbreds. Currently, a GSV above 79.00 is playing very very well as a betting tool.

And of course, you can then challenge me if you believe I am making false claims about the value of the GSV. Scrutiny is a good thing and can lead even more positive research into thoroughbred genetic strength.

If you find the information useful, you can make a small donation on my home page or to any worthy charity of your choice. :) or you simply download them for free.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/thematchmaker

Twingirl
Maiden Special Weight

Postby Twingirl » Sat May 31, 2008 10:35 am

This is fascinating. I might try and few and give you my feedback.

FWIW, I'm a "paper napkin bettor". The only reason I handicap horses is because I enjoy crunching data. I enjoy the research aspect.

I only wager on the TC races, and a few live races at Oaklawn near where I live.

Thank you for providing this, I'm a little short on time lately, but I might try a match-up this weekend. :)

marble42
Newborn

Postby marble42 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:39 am

Twingirl wrote:This is fascinating. I might try and few and give you my feedback.

FWIW, I'm a "paper napkin bettor". The only reason I handicap horses is because I enjoy crunching data. I enjoy the research aspect.

I only wager on the TC races, and a few live races at Oaklawn near where I live.

Thank you for providing this, I'm a little short on time lately, but I might try a match-up this weekend. :)

I agree with you
I do the same with Hollywood

Marble