GSV 3.0 has now been released

Post and discuss your picks and selections here.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, K~2

George William Smith
Restricted Stakes Winner

GSV 3.0 has now been released

Postby George William Smith » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:21 pm

GSV 3.0 has now been released. Go to my home page at:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/thematchmaker :D

There is a lot of information posted on my home page which shows the changes and gives examples to make the 3.0 version of the GSV easy to follow.

In addition, I am now posting links to free racecards with GSV 3.0. You can download the racecards right off my home page. They are in an Excel spreadsheet. Betting horses that qualify by GSV and the standards at that track and are 5/1 or more, have done exceptionally well.

To those who are skeptics of how powerful Genetic Strength is as a handicapping tool, I ask that you download the cards for awhile and see if you remain a skeptic or have moved closer to a believer. It is in your interest to think outside the box and discover the truth for yourself.

I personally believe that thoroughbreds are hard-wired in their genetic ability for racing, though good training can sure help. If one knows how well a horse is bred, it should help understand how that horse should be running. Of course, the GSV only gives one how the horse should be on average and not that it really is.

Good luck and may you find an interest in the GSV as a means of understanding the pedigree of the thoroughbred and how it might be applied to racing, breeding and owning.

Feel free to email me questions that arise as you study the GSV:
George William Smith
[email protected]

George William Smith
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby George William Smith » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:14 pm

July 5th, 4 winners at Hollywood and 5 at Belmont, plus monster exacta at Churchill Downs. Alas, my home track yielded one winner that paid diddly squat. 4 MSW winners, three on their first start.

Genetic Strength is hard-wired and good training also helps

Download the free race cards to check the results from equibase. :D :D