American Turf is Selling My Book

Post and discuss your picks and selections here.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, K~2

stancaris
Restricted Stakes Winner

American Turf is Selling My Book

Postby stancaris » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:18 pm

To all: American Turf Magazine is selling my newly revised Book--Analyzing The Triple Crown- as part of a package deal. If you buy my book you will get my completed checklists for all three legs of the Triple crown which will be mailed to you on the Thursday before the Belmont, the Thursday before the Preakness and the Thurs before the Belmont Stakes. In addition you will get my analysis and longshot recommendations for each of the above three races and the exactas and trifecta recommendations.

My completed checklists over the last 20 years shows a positive ROI for all three races and my checklist leader or second best point getter has won the Derby 12 times in the last 20 years for a 60% win rate and an ROI over 200% profit.

If interested contact American Turf Monthly at 1-800-645-2240 and ask for Stanley Caris Package on the Triple Crown.

Side note: American Turf's May issue this year contains my Derby article on Buckpasser in the X as a valuable method to select Derby winners. Orb, last years winner was the only horse in the field who carried Buckpasser in the X and also qualified on my final fraction indicator.

TJ
Darley line

Re: American Turf is Selling My Book

Postby TJ » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Good luck with your sales. TJ

stancaris
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby stancaris » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:07 am

TJ: Thank you.

hpkingjr

Postby hpkingjr » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:49 am

Congrats
Give the Pope and the King of England a horse and in thirty days, they'll be stealing halters.