The Handicap Division 2015-2016

Post and discuss your picks and selections here.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, K~2

geowarrior
Leading Sire

Re: The Handicap Division 2015-2016

Postby geowarrior » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:26 pm

Toccet02 wrote:
geowarrior wrote:If it's a foot issue Baffert can get him back - he has the patience. Who can forget Midnight Lute?

I can't . . .but I loved his build just as much as I hate Dortmund's . . .

True, but the issue with Midnight Lute was feet. One of the great feats of training was Baffert bringing Midnight Lute to a second BC Sprint win with only one race during the course of the intervening year.

I can't speak to the rest of Dortmund, but I'm sure Baffert can take care of his feet.

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Latest from Baffert is Dortman's quarter crack no longer an issue. He decided against running because he missed some works while working on the hoof and expects him to be 100% for his next race. If that's the truth, can't wait to see his next start. TJ

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:14 pm

TJ wrote:Latest from Baffert is Dortman's quarter crack no longer an issue. He decided against running because he missed some works while working on the hoof and expects him to be 100% for his next race. If that's the truth, can't wait to see his next start. TJ

Hmmm....tomorrow will be 4 weeks without a work for Dortmund. Starting to think Baffert may not be telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth:>) TJ