Blue Eyed Streaker

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

StayOutFront
Maiden Special Weight

Blue Eyed Streaker

Postby StayOutFront » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:34 pm

For those who might be interested, here are some recent shots of the very handsome Blue Eyed Streaker. I think it's been discussed before, but it sure would be interesting to see a photograph of his sire, Blue Gazi:

www.barbaralivingston.com/gallery/album60

Jorge

Postby Jorge » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Dear StayOutFront,

Thank you very much for sharing this updated news on him. Great! :D

SouthernStar
Yearling

Postby SouthernStar » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:14 am

Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pictures, I was always curious what the other side of Blue Eyed Streaker looked like.

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:08 am

Hey SOF! Thanks SO much for posting those shots of your boy! He is looking simply fabulous ... :)

You have done so right by that stallion - I am thrilled you were able to get him ...

When is his first foal due?
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

jellac
Grade I Winner

Postby jellac » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:15 am

I am fascinated by the faint little 'strings' of white face marking that trail off his face mask on either side of his head as if it were tied on over his dark bay overall body color. Those are nice photos and it is nice to see him from all angles for a change.

Have any of his highly marked TB offspring sired here in Texas made it to the track yet?

framed
Weanling

Postby framed » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:14 pm

....his first foal is due mid April. I think I felt the babies kicking last night after their mothers went on a crazy gallop! Cross your fingers for us. We need everyone to be born healthy and correct....or my husband will KILL me! ha! Thanks for nice comments. I've decided that if his foals don't go over well, we'll have a very nice trail horse. :)