Sweet Return (GB)

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

helen in FL
Starters Handicap

Sweet Return (GB)

Postby helen in FL » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:40 pm

I never saw a more roany horse in my life! Plus he has a very nice skunk tail as well as obvious sabino high hind white. Ken had told me he was 15.3h but after seeing him I do not doubt he is over 16h. His legs go on for miles and I think he will be a good add for my short girls.
Wildcat Heir also has scattered white hairs all throughout his body. Both stallions were absolute dolls to play with and I am very happy to say clean legged as well! I am going to see about booking two of my mares to them and possibly set up another viewing, maybe see them go faster than a walk to get an idea what kind of show horse I am going to get AFTER the race horse.

Jorge

Postby Jorge » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:08 am

Sweet Return is without any doubt a sabino. A thread on him was recently posted here, albeit I cannot remember the reference. If one posts his races he is quite noticeable because his coat always looked quite pale in comparison to his rivals. This was a very talented horse. Hope to see him serve real sabino mares. :D

helen in FL
Starters Handicap

Postby helen in FL » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:24 pm

I am thinking about taking mine to him. He is an extremely bright chestnut, he shines more gold than my flaxen mare. It was the other thread that made me think of him.

Jorge

Postby Jorge » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:29 pm

All the best of luck to Sweet Return through this covering season. :D

summerhorse
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby summerhorse » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:18 pm

He's awesome, I hope he gets a good book.
Every mighty oak was once an acorn that stood its ground.