Baby Sabino!

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

CountRaja
Maiden Special Weight

Baby Sabino!

Postby CountRaja » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:53 pm

09' Aly McBell is a CUTE bay with two tall socks on both hinds and a huge blaze that runs over both nostrils and spills over and under the chin and covers the lips almost to the corners. Doesn't make it quite to the eyes, but it's pretty close. Wasn't but a few days old at most, but saddly momma is no longer with us :(
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

summerhorse
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby summerhorse » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:55 pm

So sorry about the dam. :cry:
Every mighty oak was once an acorn that stood its ground.

Jorge

Postby Jorge » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Hope that the cute '09 AlyMcBell with a pair of tall socks may develop into a healthy equine. Very sorry for the loss of the mom.
Wish all His Blessings,

helen in FL
Starters Handicap

Postby helen in FL » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Foal sounds amazing, also sounds like it could qualify for APHA papers. I am so sorry for the loss of your mare, but I am eager to see the little one.

CountRaja
Maiden Special Weight

Postby CountRaja » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Well, sadly the mare wasn't mine.
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.