Cleverly Concealed needs to be updated

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

SpecialEffects
Maiden Special Weight

Cleverly Concealed needs to be updated

Postby SpecialEffects » Mon May 06, 2013 7:01 pm

It's been a while since I've posted any pictures of my kid and I love the way he is growing up. It's finally been wonderful on the weather front so I decided to take advantage. Gatsby looks like a straight cremello but he is also a DW with about 40% white markings. Anybody familiar with Sato - his grand sire - he is marked in a very similar way.

My apologies for the dirty tail ...I was on a pretty tight time schedule. So we don't have to guess at how a cremello was born with a bay tail. lol

Cleverly Concealed is a full JC reg'd TB, going to be 4 in June, has been under saddle for about a year now and will be entering the working stud world this year with a few test breedings under the care of Pennylane Farms who has him to stand for a few years.

Thanks for letting me share. :)

MattieCat
Yearling

Postby MattieCat » Mon May 06, 2013 7:49 pm

He has a very sweet face. You've got a stunning boy on your hands!

Jorge

Postby Jorge » Mon May 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Its a great joy for me to post his very interesting data for quick reference:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CLEVERLY CONCEALED (Cremello H 2009)
http://www.pedigreequery.com/cleverly+concealed

SpecialEffects
Maiden Special Weight

Postby SpecialEffects » Tue May 07, 2013 6:31 pm

MattieCat thank you for the nice comments. I think he's pretty sweet looking as well but I know I'm 100% biased. :)

Jorge :) I hope he helps add lots and lots of data to your studies. I know he's going to enjoy trying.

He has a nice race mare lined up for next year (she's too young to breed this year) and I have someone that is trying to get some girls with enough (hopefully) blood that they can make up for his lack of it. He wants to get some colored TB's out there actually running and doing a good enough job of it that track people don't turn their noses down at them. I hope it goes through ....it should be fun.