HUGE congrats to Amber Baumann and her breeding program!

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

HUGE congrats to Amber Baumann and her breeding program!

Postby TrueColours » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:56 am

I mean - how cool is this to have your horse that you bred, backed and showed go to Hollywood to be "Silver" in the Lone Ranger movie with Johnny Depp?! :D

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/horse-forums/a-shout-out-for-all-white-tb-419753.html

Huge congrats to Amber Baumann! Its nice when you get a big win like this and can have bragging rights to something really special like this ... :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

springboro
Grade II Winner

Postby springboro » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:41 am

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 am

Yup - thats her! :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

Derby Lyn
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby Derby Lyn » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 am

congrats! How exciting!

Evenheaven
Allowance Winner

Postby Evenheaven » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 am

Thanks to everyone for the kind words! It's been a whirlwind of a time for us here at the farm... not to include this heat! We are very excited for Phoebe and sad at the same time that she will be leaving us. For people who are close to me, they know that Phoebe defines me in more ways than one :) At the same time, we are so excited!!!!! I have some of the greatest friends in the world and they know how rough the last 12 months have been for me from my father becoming ill, Jerry Tyler passing, my terrible car accident, etc... time for some good news for our farm and family :)

For the record, last name is spelled Bauman... just one "m" and not too like the paper reported ;)
"Every little girl deserves a horse"
http://www.freewebs.com/evenheaven

HeadlessHorseman
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby HeadlessHorseman » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:02 pm

SILVER IS A GIRL!!!!!

Congrats Amber....

HH :)