Reed Hill Farm - TOTAL LIQUIDATION SALE

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

reedhill
Grade III Winner

Postby reedhill » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Yes........and we are very blessed at the homes they are getting!
It will take a good bit of time getting used to not seeing Mystique
showing off in his paddock in the AM ready to eat..........

clh
Grade I Winner

Postby clh » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Reedhill - I don't frequent this site as often as I used to but I wanted to wish you the best of luck as you sell your stock. For whatever reason you are selling, I understand and know how hard the decision is to sell as I ended up selling mine last year. Best of luck to you and your hubby as you move into the next chapter of your life.

I too think sometimes we could be a lot more compassionate and understanding when items like this are posted. Call it what you will - it was probably a hard decision to make and to have to come here and see everyone blast "what" it was being called just seems a little unfair to me. I too have found that folks on forums will usually type things that they might not say face to face with someone. Perhaps we shouldn't hide behind the written word :wink:

Again, good luck and here's hoping only the best for your gang of lovely horses!
"We are the people our parents warned us about" - Jimmy Buffett

"My occupational hazard is that my occupation is just not around" - Jimmy Buffett