"Welcome to True Colours Farm" - Panoramic breedin

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:29 am

Finally got some new pictures of Panoramic to post. He still hasnt gained all of the weight I'd be happy seeing on him, but he is getting there!

SO happy with him! He has settled in SO well and seems to really love his new life here ... but the poor guy hasnt seen the snow that is about to come yet!

and:

and:

www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

HeadlessHorseman
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby HeadlessHorseman » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Looks nice....being SO BLACK..you won't be able to lose him in a snow storm :wink:

HH :)

Mood Swings
Grade II Winner

Postby Mood Swings » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 pm

He sure is striking! 8)
"People come and go but horses leave hoofprints on your heart"

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 am

Looks nice....being SO BLACK..you won't be able to lose him in a snow storm

Yup! Thats for sure! :lol:
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

lifesabreeze
Newborn

Postby lifesabreeze » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:54 pm

TrueColours wrote:
Just to let you know, my 7 year old took one look at the first picture of Panoramic and started crying big crocodile tears. "I want that horse", she wailed. I'm with her. Panoramic is lovely.

OMG - that is TOO cute!!! :lol:

Goes without saying, if you are EVER around here, I would love to have you stop by ...

His former owners emailed me this morning and said he loves his cookies and his scritches and Ive had so many people contact me that knew him from his racing days, to tell me what a kind stallion he was back then - even racing fit and in the track atmosphere. I am looking forward to getting him home - SO much!

Thanks so much for the nice words ...

Interesting. Who did you talk that knew him in his racing days? Not really looking for a name but just how they knew him would be interesting to me.

Maureen
Allowance Winner

Postby Maureen » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:20 pm

lifesabreeze wrote:
TrueColours wrote:
Just to let you know, my 7 year old took one look at the first picture of Panoramic and started crying big crocodile tears. "I want that horse", she wailed. I'm with her. Panoramic is lovely.

Goes without saying, if you are EVER around here, I would love to have you stop by ...

His former owners emailed me this morning and said he loves his cookies and his scritches and Ive had so many people contact me that knew him from his racing days, to tell me what a kind stallion he was back then - even racing fit and in the track atmosphere. I am looking forward to getting him home - SO much!

Interesting. Who did you talk that knew him in his racing days? Not really looking for a name but just how they knew him would be interesting to me.

really? your very first post is to continue your fight from the other board? Since this is your first visit, let me direct you over to "off the wall"...there is a special 'mudslinging' thread there.

lifesabreeze
Newborn

Postby lifesabreeze » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Maureen wrote:
lifesabreeze wrote:
TrueColours wrote:

really? your very first post is to continue your fight from the other board? Since this is your first visit, let me direct you over to "off the wall"...there is a special 'mudslinging' thread there.

I have no desire to continue anything here. I only signed onto my old account here so I could quote that statement before it disappears.

pfrsue
Grade III Winner

Postby pfrsue » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm

lifesabreeze wrote:I have no desire to continue anything here. I only signed onto my old account here so I could quote that statement before it disappears.

Oh, so you admit you're a troll. Good to know.

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Thanks Maureen. Thanks Sue! :)

Is there some pit we can throw this one into?

Geez Louise. Who has this kind of time on their hands to dig up all the crap she did on the other forum PLUS come on here and continue it?

Pathetic stalker doesnt even begin to describe it ... :roll:
www.TrueColoursFarm.com