FINALLY! Some updated pictures of "Champagneandpearls&q

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

FINALLY! Some updated pictures of "Champagneandpearls&q

Postby TrueColours » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:17 am

This was the first foal from the Guaranteed Gold / Pearlescent cross, born in May 2009. She is now just over 2 1/2 years old, is 16.2hh at the withers and Jen said quite a bit higher in behind, so probably 16.3-17hh. We knew she was going to be BIG - but had no idea she might top out at over 17hh! (GG is 16.1hh and Pearl is 16.2) and for a full TB, VERY substantial in her frame!

Between weather and being busy, Jen wasnt able to get pictures done of her until now

I am SO pleased with what I am seeing - she is substantial but more refined and elegant than Pearl. This has been a fabulous cross for sure! :)

Oh - and she is perlino - just like her dam ...

and:

and:

Jen said she is SO agreeable and willing as well - a few weeks ago she looked out the window and saw her 11 year old son sitting on her back in the middle of the field while she was standing there sleeping and she yelled out to him to "get off before you get killed!" and he said "Its okay Mom. I do this all the time. She just stands here!" so now she jokes that she is backed already too! :lol:
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

springboro
Grade II Winner

Postby springboro » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:18 am

omgosh.... she is spectacular!!

Truly
Allowance Winner

Postby Truly » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:55 am

Very nice ! :)

angrovestud
Allowance Winner

Postby angrovestud » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:17 am

Very Nice cross and what a loveley colour she is bronzy tones in her coat and what a great sky as well
A coloured leaving its mark
Angrove stud breeding your racing colours

I am dyslexic it can be funny!

HeadlessHorseman
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby HeadlessHorseman » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:39 pm

WOW...she's stunning....

Love the story of her being backed...

HH :)