Updated pictures of Nightlight/Four Feet of Snow/Luminescent

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Updated pictures of Nightlight/Four Feet of Snow/Luminescent

Postby TrueColours » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:53 am

I thought I may as well get all of their new pictures together in one thread ...

First up is TCF Nightlight (Daisy). Smoky black TB mare by Guaranteed Gold out of Puchi Trap. 1 of 7 full sublings. In foal to the fabulous Oldenburg stallion - Bliss MF - and due in May 2012

Her coat is probably the prettiest I have ever seen it right now. Deep chocolately black tones overall with beautiful gold dapples. She is just stunning right now, in perfect weight, about 16.2hh. I just LOVE this mare!!! And I am looking forward to breeding her to Panoramic SO much!

and:

and:

and:

and:

and:

Next up is Frosty (Four Feet of Snow) ...
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:54 am

And next up is Four Feet of Snow (Frosty). Yearling palomino colt by Guaranteed Gold out of Puchi Trap, full sibling to Nightlight (above).

His colour is actually a bit deeper right now than these pictures show - I think the dull light when I took his contributed to less depth in his colouring

and:

and:

and:

He's about 15.1 in front right now and about 15.3hh in behind. He should mature in the same 16.2-17hh range that his full siblings are maturing to.

He is turning into SUCH a nice colt!

And last but not least is Luminescent (Tia), shown at 3 months of age, by Guaranteed Gold out of Pearlescent. Cremello TB filly, VERY tall for her age. Her full sister is 16.2hh as a 2 year old - Tia should mature in the same 16.3-17hh range as well ...

and:

and:

and:

and:

Hers got taken yesterday just after the rain, so ground is a bit mucky and we had to take them in the sand paddocks and not the grass ones, but wanted to get them done for her new owner - finally! - to show her how she was maturing ...

Enjoy! :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

HeadlessHorseman
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby HeadlessHorseman » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:27 pm

You have inspired me to take some pics of my colorful herd...

Chai looks like her baby sister....

Frosty is so light....looks almost white...

Tia looks SASSY....love her last pic...

Good luck with them...

I can't wait to see pics of your "new man"....

HH

:)

Truly
Allowance Winner

Postby Truly » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Beautiful as always :)

I can't believe how much Puchi/GG's all look so much alike regardless of colour :)

Donna can you update us all please...which ones are you keeping?..which ones have you sold? and which ones are still for sale? ....I get confused lol :)

Mood Swings
Grade II Winner

Postby Mood Swings » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 am

I LOVE Daisy! She is stunning!
"People come and go but horses leave hoofprints on your heart"

angrovestud
Allowance Winner

Postby angrovestud » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 am

They are all so Stunning Donna a real credit to you GG really stamps the but Puchi really makes them pretty
A coloured leaving its mark
Angrove stud breeding your racing colours

I am dyslexic it can be funny!