JOIN our family. FABULOUS herd of Thoroughbreds...

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

BlazingColours
Allowance Winner

JOIN our family. FABULOUS herd of Thoroughbreds...

Postby BlazingColours » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:37 am

Blazing Colours Farm is a ‘State of the Art’ training and breeding center. Please join/like us on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blazing-C ... 7061189488 to follow all the happenings around the farm. Be a part of our virtual family! We post regular updates on the horses in training, the foals, the sold horses in their new homes, the broodmares, the stallions and of course the riders. We have a WIDE range of horses from newborns, to growing youngsters, to 3-4 year olds and 5 active breeding stallions. We pride ourselves in the horses we breed and train. It is so much more than a job to us, it is a way of life! The farm is owner operated and has been in business now for 15+ years.

In this first picture is a very rare group of Thoroughbreds. There are two cremello Thoroughbred mares (both Oldenburg approved), a perlino Thoroughbred mare (Oldenburg approved), two loud cremello and white colts and a bay and white colt with the TWIST bloodlines! Not to worry all three mares are in foal ;)

A young mare in training

A young gelding (Mocha Twist) learning to jump.

Three yearling Thoroughbred colts. Picasso Twist (bay and white), Scooby and Pluto (both loud cremello and white colts)

Officer Cherrie and her TIZNOW colt.

Our facility is situated on 50 beautiful acres with a brand new training center that consists of 26 – 12x12 matted stalls with automatic waters, heated tack, viewing, and rest rooms. The main feature is a 80x200 indoor arena that is bright with professional footing and a full course of jumps. It also has wash stalls with hot/cold water, 16 foot isles with rubber brick flooring and 3 double dutch doors. We do have openings for boarding from time to time though there is usually a waiting list. Contact us if you are interested in your horse being a day to day member of our family. We also have a few horses available for lease with on site coaching and a few spots open for riding lessons. We are a fun relaxed group of professional horseman who really do treat this as a way of life, not just a job.

This is a very small sample of what you will find on Facebook. Come join our group on FACEBOOK and follow our adventures. Be a part of the Blazing Colours Farm extended family. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blazing-C ... 7061189488
Living life for the journey, not the destination.
Join us on FACEBOOK

HeadlessHorseman
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby HeadlessHorseman » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:23 am

HH Image

accphotography
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby accphotography » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 pm

It's every bit as drool-worthy as the photos make it look too.

Mood Swings
Grade II Winner

Postby Mood Swings » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:14 am

Omg HH your icons made me laugh out loud :lol: Appropriate though!

Lovely horses, I am a fan of coloured thoroughbreds and am a faithful follower on FB.
"People come and go but horses leave hoofprints on your heart"

Derby Lyn
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby Derby Lyn » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Already a facebook fan and I can say I really enjoy your pictures.

summerhorse
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby summerhorse » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:03 pm

:P Will you adopt me?

:mrgreen:
Every mighty oak was once an acorn that stood its ground.

BlazingColours
Allowance Winner

Postby BlazingColours » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks ladies! I do feel blessed to have this farm and all these wonderful horses. And being on Facebook has been a wonderful way for me to share it with the world. :)

As for adopting... I still do not have any children of my own, so I may have to adopt to have someone take over this operation when I am gone. :wink:

Join us on FACEBOOK

Derby Lyn
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby Derby Lyn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:44 am

I am available for adoption.

BlazingColours
Allowance Winner

Postby BlazingColours » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Derby Lyn wrote:I am available for adoption.
:D

Join us on FACEBOOK

MINNOW
Allowance Winner

Postby MINNOW » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:35 am

Love your pictures,lovely colors would like to see pics of your racing babies though,especially officer cherrie,s.They must be georgus.
All gave some,
some gave all

BlazingColours
Allowance Winner

Postby BlazingColours » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Thanks MINNOW!

The race foals were sold in KY a couple weeks ago now. The broodmares and the weanling are still in KY so I cant get new pictures of them. The weanling will be sold soon too and maybe Officer Cherrie. They are becoming worth too much money to keep. Sell while the market is up for good quality, is what we are being told. Lickety Lemon may come back here in a couple months.

Join us on FACEBOOK

MINNOW
Allowance Winner

Postby MINNOW » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Oh that's to bad,they are expensive to keep that's for sure.
Seems like it takes us for ages to get them going,we arnt big on two year olds and unfortunately that is where the hype is in the thoroughbred industry.Having said that Steve has a clients 2 year old and it is doing great has had 2 works, tatoo,loves the gate really hope she dose well for her owner.Good luck what ever you do you work hard you deserve it.
All gave some,

some gave all