"FRAMED IN HISTORY" at the track in Australia!

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

reedhill
Grade III Winner

Postby reedhill » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:20 am

I think he will, he has the blood to :0)

Ozzie Overo
Weanling

Postby Ozzie Overo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:31 am

Thank you Reedhill, nothing nicer than having people that wish you well with a breeding programme that you believe in.

Jorge, it will be a couple of weeks before I can get conformation pics of Hat Trick, we are having winter in summer here and the babies can't make up their mind whether to keep or shed their coats.
Breeding Rare & Unique Coloured Thoroughbreds & Australian Stock Horses

Jorge

Postby Jorge » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 am

Ozzie Overo wrote:Thank you Reedhill, nothing nicer than having people that wish you well with a breeding programme that you believe in.

Jorge, it will be a couple of weeks before I can get conformation pics of Hat Trick, we are having winter in summer here and the babies can't make up their mind whether to keep or shed their coats.

In my opinion, these photos are extremely important because it shows
that the combination of a paint pattern with the gray color is an extraordinarily beautiful picture to witness and admire. An extremely beautiful example such as Hat Trick may be the picture worth a thousand words to prove it and to promote a trend. Thanks for sharing and letting us know about him.

Ozzie Overo
Weanling

Postby Ozzie Overo » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Just doing a little more looking into Hat Tricks dam line...6 successive generations of winning dams, here's hoping for a filly next season. :D

Double Down...Bid Strong...Gallant Pearl...White Pearl...White House...Snowberry
Breeding Rare & Unique Coloured Thoroughbreds & Australian Stock Horses