Just bought this mare ...

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Just bought this mare ...

Postby TrueColours » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:24 am

http://www.pedigreequery.com/one+fine+fox

Once she gets home I'll post pictures and also try to get some of her showing days that I can post as well

She is a solid 16.2-16.3hh, VERY flashy with a ton of chrome on her, beautiful mover, gorgeous head and body, excellent show career, lovely pedigree behind her

I think "type" wise she'd match well with either Guaranteed Gold (and I'd get a palomino foal) or with Panoramic (and I might get a black sabino foal)

On paper - who would you breed her to and why???

Thanks so much! :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

helen in FL
Starters Handicap

Postby helen in FL » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Good for you for getting a Bit of Class mare. Breed to compliment that stallion. Keep it strong.

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:17 am

I know Helen and over on COTH a lot of people were excited to see Fire Dancer in there as well

Ive known this mare for a LONG time and have coveted her for a LONG time as well. Its really neat that Ive had the chance to purchase her now ... :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed