"Welcome to True Colours Farm" - Panoramic breedin

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

"Welcome to True Colours Farm" - Panoramic breedin

Postby TrueColours » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:51 am

True Colours Farm is very proud to announce that we have just purchased the fabulous 17.1hh true black sabino TB stallion - Panoramic - and he will be available for the 2012 breeding season, both Live Cover (for TB mares only) and Shipped Semen.

Panoramic is by the stellar Champion Irish stallion - Theatrical - a classic winner of nearly $3 Million, and a sire of progeny of winnings over $73 Million. His dam - Mint Leaf - is by Capote, Champion Three Year Old Colt and winner of the Breeders Cup Juvenile. Mint Leaf is the dam of a Grade I winner - Silver Minister - and the 2nd dam has also produced Grade I and Grade III stakes winners.

Panoramic will also be OSS (Ontario Sires Stakes) nominated for 2012 breedings.

Panoramic produces amateur friendly, quiet, trainable offspring with flat kneed hunter type movement and excellent conformation combined with height, elegance and the true black colouring combined with sabino markings!

Panoramic is also AQHA, APHA and ApHC listed and is nominated to the AQHA Incentive Fund, the APHA Breeders Trust and the Tom Powers Futurity. Panoramic is also AWR inspected and approved ...

Here is his foal out of an Indian Artifacts (AQHA) mare:

And another AQHA cross filly:

Miss Panoramic (TB filly) was sold to Germany as a weanling:

With his height, elegance and type, Panoramic will improve heavier built mares and will be a perfect cross on heavier Warmblood and Draft cross mares as well:

Some of his older offspring are just starting under saddle and over fences (APHA cross gelding):

http://stephanieparkereventing.shutterfly.com/sales/3

http://stephanieparkereventing.shutterfly.com/sales/5

We have a fabulous "Welcome to True Colours Farm" breeding incentive on for the months of September and October. For bookings made and paid before September 30, 2011:

Booking fee: $275.00 Stud Fee: $500.00

For bookings made and paid before October 31, 2011:

Booking fee: $275.00 Stud Fee: $600.00

The regular Early Booking Discounts will then apply from November 1, 2011 until March 31, 2012:

November 2011 - $275.00 / $750.00
December 2011 - $275.00 / $850.00
January 2012 - $275.00 / $950.00
February 2012 - $275.00 / $1050.00
March 2012 - $275.00 / $1150.00

The regular rates will then apply from March 31, 2012 onwards of:

$275.00 / $1250.00. First collection is included in the above rates for Shipped Semen shipments.

New pictures will be added once he arrives at our farm.

Please contact us at: [email protected] or 519-443-0036 with any questions you have on this lovely new addition to our stallion roster for 2012 and beyond!
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

HeadlessHorseman
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby HeadlessHorseman » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:31 am

HH :shock:

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:37 am

Ah Darla ... I can always count on such a witty post from you! :lol:

Why dont you guys move farther north and then you can breed a whole BUNCH of your mares to him! I mean - who wants to live in TX anyways ...?!
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

Desert Oasis Sporthorses
Maiden Special Weight

Postby Desert Oasis Sporthorses » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:52 am

Congrats, Donna. I own a 5 year old daughter of Panoramic, PDF Silverlace (out of Airdria Lace). She is gorgeous and hoping to continue her in training in February 2012.
Kim S. Leavitt
Desert Oasis Sporthorses
Proudly Standing Airdrie Apache, Bright White and Crusov Fox

Georgerz
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby Georgerz » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Just curious: Will you consider breeding your fantastic mares to him next year for a possible racing prospect?

summerhorse
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby summerhorse » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:24 pm

OMG I HATE YOU TOO! LOL :D

I just love that horse. It's been killing me watching Painted Desert sell off their gorgeous horses and ME with no money.
Every mighty oak was once an acorn that stood its ground.

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:56 am

Just curious: Will you consider breeding your fantastic mares to him next year for a possible racing prospect?

Done deal as far as both Faux Finish and Nightlight being bred to him :) It was one of the very major reasons that I got him!

OMG I HATE YOU TOO! LOL

You've been talking to Darla (Headless Horseman), havent you?! :lol:

Ive liked this stallion for a long long time - the timing just wasnt right to buy him when Dalene had him for sale and there was no way I was going to ship something from here to WA and back again to breed to him when Westar owned him - especially with a foal at side!

Thanks so much everyone - I am really looking forward to having him here ... :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Linda_d
Starters Handicap

Postby Linda_d » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 am

He is gorgeous. Congrats on acquiring such as handsome guy!
"you cannot be brilliant if you cannot run" -- bdw0617

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:54 am

Lim - Airdria Lace was always a favorite of mine - I'd love to see pictures of her mare by Panoramic!

And thanks Linda - very much! :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 am

Okay. YUM!!!

This is Artic Blue - a 2 year old colt by Panoramic. WOW! is all I can say ...

and:

Isnt he stunning?! :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

going4stamina
Allowance Winner

Postby going4stamina » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 am

Just to let you know, my 7 year old took one look at the first picture of Panoramic and started crying big crocodile tears. "I want that horse", she wailed. I'm with her. Panoramic is lovely.

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:44 am

Just to let you know, my 7 year old took one look at the first picture of Panoramic and started crying big crocodile tears. "I want that horse", she wailed. I'm with her. Panoramic is lovely.

OMG - that is TOO cute!!! :lol:

Goes without saying, if you are EVER around here, I would love to have you stop by ...

His former owners emailed me this morning and said he loves his cookies and his scritches and Ive had so many people contact me that knew him from his racing days, to tell me what a kind stallion he was back then - even racing fit and in the track atmosphere. I am looking forward to getting him home - SO much!

Thanks so much for the nice words ...
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

clh
Grade I Winner

Postby clh » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Congrats - he is stunning! Best of luck with him!
"We are the people our parents warned us about" - Jimmy Buffett

"My occupational hazard is that my occupation is just not around" - Jimmy Buffett

briarhalo
Allowance Winner

Postby briarhalo » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:52 pm

TC, I haven't been in here for awhile but am I ever glad I came in! What stunning pictures these are and a big HUGE CONGRATZ on this purchase! Oh my goodness...he is gorgeous!

OK, I can see the little foal we would have now, crossed with Kierra and him...somewhere on here, lurks a picture of her. Yup, 4 whites, the blaze...surely we would get some color!

He is STUNNING! The movement.....LOVE HIM!! Drooling!!!

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:45 am

Thanks Briarhalo! :)

Here's a picture they sent to me 2 days ago, with their 4 year old daughter saying "GoodBye" to Panoramic:

This picture speaks volumes about his temperament - how kind he is - that you can let a 4 year old girl pet his nose especially without a halter / chain / handler holding him back. So many stallions are SAID to have good temperaments but you never really and truly know unless you see these candid / unstaged / interactive pictures of them with little girls or people that dont get up close and personal with breeding stallions on a regular basis ... :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com