Panoramic has been sold ...

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Panoramic has been sold ...

Postby TrueColours » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:03 am

A big congratulations to the Canadian Libyan Stables on their purchase of Panoramic. We wish them all the very best with this wonderful stallion in future years and will watch with a great deal of interest as his babies start to hit the race tracks for their owners.

Panoramic will be leaving shortly for his new home overseas and we wish him and the 2 mares that will accompany him on his journey a safe and uneventful trip.
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:11 am

OMG you sold him?? Rats.
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

Sunday Silence

Postby Sunday Silence » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:01 am

No! Seems like you just got him!

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:49 am

Well - it was a business decision, the timing was right and my belief has always been to sell them when someone approaches you to buy them instead of waiting until *you* want to or have to sell them :)

I purchased a lovely black TB mare in foal to him so crossing my fingers come April I have a beautiful healthy, blingy Panoramic baby on the ground ... :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

angrovestud
Allowance Winner

Postby angrovestud » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:54 am

Congratulations Donna on the sale I look forward to seeing his foal from your mare xx :D
A coloured leaving its mark
Angrove stud breeding your racing colours

I am dyslexic it can be funny!