Some "Fun In The Snow" pics of Guaranteed Gold ...

Talk about equine color, markings, genetics, etc. Post pictures of flashy Thoroughbreds!

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jorge, Sunday Silence

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Some "Fun In The Snow" pics of Guaranteed Gold ...

Postby TrueColours » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:34 am

We got a huge dump of snow last night and it was supposed to be sunny in the afternoon, so I decided today was the day to give GG a "Spa Day" and get some pictures taken ...

It was sunny off and on and my very favorite pictures I took late in the afternoon, when the sun was setting and it formed a gorgeous backdrop. Some of them look almost ethereal, the way the sun is hitting and filtering through his mane and tail ...

The author of "Selen" will be bringing a film crew and the actress here in May or June to shoot a trailer and some promotional shots with "Marie", the young girl in Selen, and GG. The author asked if I could leave his mane long so he looked the part of the wild stallion. He actually looks quite neat with his flowing locks!

Enjoy his pictures - Im quite pleased with how many of them turned out ...

www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 am

and a few more from today ...

www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

r3b3l
Maiden Special Weight

Postby r3b3l » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:40 am

simply gorgeous !!
Amazigh Stud - Canary Islands // Spain

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:42 pm

aaah just lovely!!!!
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

summerhorse
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby summerhorse » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:10 am

Stunning! Has Panoramic gone to his new home?
Every mighty oak was once an acorn that stood its ground.

erhrdt3
Starters Handicap

Postby erhrdt3 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:10 am

So gorgeous, thank you for sharing them. I like them all, but I think my favorite photo is of him running in the 2nd to last photo.

Is he called Guaranteed Gold because he sires only palominos? I should know this, but I had to ask.....thank you
We will NEVER see another Ruffian......

angrovestud
Allowance Winner

Postby angrovestud » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:04 am

:D Stunning Horse and photos beautifully captured xx Happy New year! :D
A coloured leaving its mark
Angrove stud breeding your racing colours

I am dyslexic it can be funny!

erhrdt3
Starters Handicap

Postby erhrdt3 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:20 pm

I would love to see him done up in a headshot, and since he has blue eyes, have a medium to dark colored blue solid background, basically a color that would bring the color of his gorgeous eyes out. Kind of like a headshot portrait. So very beautiful. Wish you were not so far away! :)

zipperfoot
Weanling

Postby zipperfoot » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Lovely in any color!

Also grumbling that you're so far away!

accphotography
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby accphotography » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:50 pm

His eyes are actually a really unusual shade of gold/green/blue and in photos seem to show more goldish to me.

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:58 am

summerhorse -Panoramic and the 2 mares are almost there. They are in Belgium right now waiting for the Jockey Club passports to arrive. We couldnt apply for them until they had actually left the country and with Christmas thrown into the mix, there was a delay of a couple of days

They should arrive in Belgium either Monday or Wednesday (with everything closed on Tuesday for New Years Day) so we are hoping they then get a flight out later this coming week or early the next and they can all get settled in to their new home ... :)

Im glad you posted that picture ACC :) . The double dilute eyes are all really different and many have said they have never seen a cremello with such green tones to his eyes as GG has. Now - anytime I see one I make it a point to really look at their eyes and all have been blue based so far - not green. I wonder if it has anything at all to do with the fact he has the "At" gene (brown gene) or if that has any bearing on it at all ...

erhrdt3 - he was named long before I got him and yes - because he nly sires "dilutes" - palomino, buckskin, smoky black, smoky brown - thats where they came up with the "Guaranteed" part of his name :)

Thanks for the nice words on his photos and Happy New Year to everyone as well!
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

erhrdt3
Starters Handicap

Postby erhrdt3 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 pm

thank you True Colors for posting those gorgeous photos and the info.

Maybe a light teal/mint green color behind him would draw the color out for a portrait. He is so pretty and seems like he is a nice mannered boy.