Central Pa - 3 geldings need homes ASAP

Discuss horse welfare and rescue and horses in need of assistance.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, Diane

Jessi P

Central Pa - 3 geldings need homes ASAP

Postby Jessi P » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Posting for the persons in need.

Please direct all inquiries to Kelly at (717) 348-0188 (cell) and/or 717 348-9567 (John). Tell them Jessi sent you. These folks do NOT have internet service and cannot take cell phone pics to send via text (I asked). They are supposed to be taking pictures and snail mailing them to me, when they do I will post them here. But I wanted to get the thread up and going as they have only 48 days to be placed.

Horse 1 - black and white paint, tobiano, approx 50-50 black and white. Ridden western and also broke to harness. 18 yo, ~16.1, registered APHA. Very well trained.

Horse 2 - "Mustang curly" - about 14.3 - 15 hands and built like a locomotive. Ridden western, can hold a good sized grownup, very sturdy. Sorrel with wide blaze and one stocking. 16 yo. Excellent trail horse.

Horse 3 - Standardbred gelding 27 yo, can be ridden. Plays in the field with the other horses, doesnt act his age.

All 3 horses have wonderful, calm, quiet temperaments. The paint and mustang sound very interesting to me, both should have 10 years or so of useful service left in them barring something I wasnt told about.

Located in Central Pa, Harrisburg area - call John or Kelly for more details.
Jessi P
330 383 1281
[email protected]