Fluffy, La Vistosa

Ask members about Thoroughbred lineage and other related information.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, Lucy

Heidilady
Eclipse Champion

Fluffy, La Vistosa

Postby Heidilady » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:38 am

I was looking for info on a couple of full sisters and a family that seems to be starting out in NC and ending up all over the planet.

Fluffy (by Chelsey Cat out of Carols Littlebit) - Are the earnings of "JA$2,741,800" are meant to indicate yen? (Seemed like it but I wanted to make sure it wasn't something else). I assume they need to be converted to US dollars. Did she get to Japan via some sale? I assume the dam is in NC too, unless she's been sold to Puerto Rico (more on that)...

Fluffy's full sister, La Vistosa had a 2nd entry as La VistosaPR which I removed. I did want to confirm if there was any reason to involve Puerto Rico given the attempt to add PR to her name. Was this filly born there? Is she racing there? Did the dam end up being sold to PR, or did she just end up with a couple siblings being sold there?

I was just trying to follow the trail of who was where, how they got there, and clear up their earnings. Thanks. :)
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"

xfactor fan
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby xfactor fan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Heidi,
Do you know about the free services from Equineline.com? You can enter the dam name and the year and get the pedigree race info, and country/breeder. This is free.

Heidilady
Eclipse Champion

Postby Heidilady » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:20 am

xfactor fan wrote:Heidi,
Do you know about the free services from Equineline.com? You can enter the dam name and the year and get the pedigree race info, and country/breeder. This is free.

I've heard of the website, but I've started losing track of who charges for services and who offers free stuff. I'll give it a shot, thanks. :)
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"