Broodmare Produce Info.

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

TB Dreamin'
Maiden Special Weight

Broodmare Produce Info.

Postby TB Dreamin' » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:41 pm

I want to know how to find out information about a broodmare's offspring. I have a mare that has 3 yet un-named produce from 2004-2006. How do I find out about what these babies are doing, who owns them, etc.?

I've spent hours, and can't find out how to research this, other than getting a produce record, which doesn't tell me much. Any ideas really, really appreciated!

Amy :?

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:48 pm

What is the name of your mare?
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

TB Dreamin'
Maiden Special Weight

Offspring info.

Postby TB Dreamin' » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:27 pm

My mare's name is Verreaux. By Silver Hawk out of Glaze.

I can get all the produce reports, etc., thru Brisnet, but I want to find out where the babies are, what they are doing, etc. It's curious to me that they haven't been named yet. Any help appreciated!

Thank you!

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:36 pm

Well the '06 filly by Najran was in the Keeneland January sale. She apparently sold (hip #2773) for $1,700 to Barr Three, LLC. You could try contacting the Keeneland sales office. They might be able to put you in touch with the buyer.
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

TB Dreamin'
Maiden Special Weight

Postby TB Dreamin' » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:58 am

Thanks, Madelyn! I saw that, too. The previous foals are un-named. I know the Devil His Due colt was purchased by an RL Glosson, but that's about all I can find out. I guess I'll just start making calls. I just wondered if their were any types of reports you could generate, but I guess not. Thanks for helping.

amy