Duplicate Pedigree on Filly

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

spex4me
Grade I Winner

Duplicate Pedigree on Filly

Postby spex4me » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:20 pm

Saluki Gold Rush and o6 Grey Filly are same horse. Unless 06 grey filly has to stay in the database. I was tempted to delete it but thought I better post it here first. :wink:
trying to come up with something brillant..... this may take a while. :)

Sam
Chef de Race: Intermediate

Postby Sam » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:50 pm

Deleted. Go ahead and remove those if you find them. Just make sure to take out/transfer any notes that are with the entry first. Unless there is an actual registered name, stuff like that or "unnamed 07 colt" or "07 Sakhee -- Devlin" don't belong in the system.

spex4me
Grade I Winner

Postby spex4me » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:55 pm

thank you. she is ours and I have no clue why that was there like that. I first noticed it when I added the owner notes.

Thanks Again! :D

also does the query only want adult pix or can I put in her current one and update it?

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:54 pm

You can use whatever pic you like. :)

spex4me
Grade I Winner

Postby spex4me » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:56 pm

YEAH!!!!! lmao even though I am getting majorly chastised by "friends" for even wanting to put her "baby" pic up lmao!!!

Sam
Chef de Race: Intermediate

Postby Sam » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:42 pm

spex4me wrote:YEAH!!!!! lmao even though I am getting majorly chastised by "friends" for even wanting to put her "baby" pic up lmao!!!

Baby horse pictures are the only ones I love (well... puppy pics are good too... cats not so much) 8) All baby humans look the same (and since I don't want one of my own, I have no interest in someone else's). Ergo... BRING ON THE BABY HORSE PICS.

spex4me
Grade I Winner

Postby spex4me » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:22 pm

hahaha!! all our "babies" have 4 legs!!! (great danes TWH TB cats)

Of course 15 months is getting up there (lol) for our girl, but it is the most important pic to us b/c that is when we brought her home!!

here's Spex' "Home on the Range " pic that SOLD us on her :wink:

I know I know old timers will say ARRRG 4 WHITE SOCKS .... but I love 'em!! She has awesome striped healthy hooves too! She looks more strawberry roan in life though. She's my first "going to be grey" so I can't wait even though hubby wants her to stay like she is!! :roll: